Sweet Fennel Seeds have been used traditionally in Herbal Medicine to help clear mucous and relieve coughs due to colds. It is also an antispasmodic and fever-reducer and it is reported to have some possible antimicrobial activity. Fennel contains therapeutic compounds which help to loosen bronchial mucous and have a calming effect on coughs and bronchitis.
- Acts as an expectorant to help relieve coughs due to colds
- Antispasmodic – reduces coughing spasms
- Loosens phlegm in the respiratory tract
- Generalized mucous relief for coughs, colds and bronchitis
- Made from an organic herb
- Therapeutic dosage
- Tincture is rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100 ml bottle size offers great value
Each ml contains 200 mg of organically grown sweet fennel seeds (Foeniculum vulgare). It is a 1:5 seed extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.