Pure organic cow’s ghee is lovingly and patiently made with 100% Canadian organic butter, which is free of herbicide and pesticide residue, growth hormones and antibiotics. The cows are not given genetically modified supplemental feed and are provided humane living conditions. Since environmental toxins bind to fat molecules, it is essential that ghee be made from organic butter.
• Certified Organic
• Lactose Free
• Made from cream sourced from small Canadian family farms
• Ideal 1.5:1 ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acids
• Rich in Vitamin A and Butyric Acid
• Contains medium chain fatty acids
• Excellent cooking oil: High heat point of 480ºF
• Recognized for its Ayurvedic healing properties
What is Ghee?
Ghee is the end result of a long, slow clarification process that removes all of the moisture, milk solids and impurities from butter.
Since environmental toxins bind to fat molecules, it is essential that ghee be made from organic butter. Our pure ghee is made with 100% certified organic Canadian butter.
Benefits of Ghee According to Ayurvedic Medicine:
– Aids digestion and elimination
– Beneficial for the skin and eyes
– Improves absorption and assimilation of nutrients
– Lubricates the joints and improves flexibility
– Promotes vitality and energy
– Carries medicinal proeperties of herbs into the tissues
– Balances all 3 doshas (especially Pitta and Vata)
The Many Uses of Ghee:
Ghee is an excellent lactose-free, healthy alternative to butter. Use it on popcorn, steamed vegetables and garlic bread.
Ghee is also ideal for frying, deep-frying and baking. It has a high smoke point of 480F.
Ghee can also be used topically as a soothing massage oil, nourishing moisturizer and various other health regimes.