Traditionally, Eyebright has been used for stubborn stuffed up noses, hay fever and sinusitis. But the “eye” in Eyebright reveals it is a key remedy for a wide range of eye conditions, including pink eye, stinging and weeping eyes, and chronic inflammation. Certain compounds in this herb are anti-inflammatory and antibacterial. When colds or allergies are causing runny, sore or itchy eyes, stop rubbing and reach for Eyebright!
- Helps with eyestrain or eye sensitivity to light
- Reduces the sensation of stinging and weeping eyes
- Helps relieve runny, sore or itchy eyes due to colds or allergies
- May be helpful for congestion due to hay fever or sinusitis
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Each ml contains 200 mg of organically grown eyebright aerial parts (Euphrasia officinalis). It is a 1:5 aerial parts extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water.