Preferred Nutrition Celadrin Joint Care Relief supports healthy joint function and promotes flexibility.
- helps to reduce Osteoarthritis pain.
- clinical studies have shown that joint pain is reduced in 30 minutes.
- it works by lubricating the cell membranes and increasing the cushioning ability of joints and bones.
- Celadrin has the benefit of switching off the porcess in your body that leads to inflammation causing both pain and the breakdown of cartilage in the joints.
- acts a super lubricant throughout your body, softening tissues and making them more pliable as well as easing the movement of muscles and joints.
- can help in the treatment of painful autoimmune diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, and multiple sclerosis.
- promotes flexibility.
- supports healthy joint function.
- made from a patented, complex blend of special fatty acids that have been esterifed (they have been chemically changed into compounds called esters) to make them more bioavailable. Normally, your body has to convert fatty acids into esters in order to utilise them but with Celadrin it is already in a form that your body can use. As a result, it is able to work faster and more effectively.
- does not contain artificial preservatives, colour or sweeteners.
- does not contain corn, dairy, starch, wheat or yeast.
- gluten free.
Directions: take 2 softgels 3 times daily or as directed by your health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 2 months.
250 mg, 180 softgels per bottle.