Black Cohosh is most valuable for balancing the female reproductive system. It was originally used by the women of the early Algonquin First Nations for ‘female problems’ and childbirth. Modern day herbalists prescribe it for menstrual pain, nervous tension, PMS and menopausal symptoms. Find relief from those monthly irritations with Black Cohosh.
- Helps relieve pain associated with menstruation
- Helps relieve muscle and joint pain associated with rheumatic conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis and/or fibrositis
- Helps relieve nerve pain such as sciatica
- Helps ease nervous tension
- Helps relieve PMS symptoms
- Helps relieve symptoms associated with menopause, such as night sweats
- Made from organic and wildcrafted herbs
- Therapeutic dose of condition-specific herbs
- Tinctures are rapidly absorbed and metabolized – absorption begins in the mouth, allowing the body to absorb up to 98% of the medicinal components
- Large 100ml bottle size offers great value
Each ml contains 200 mg of organically grown black cohosh rhizomes (Actaea racemosa). It is a 1:5 rhizome extract.
Non Medicinal Ingredients
40% gluten-free grain alcohol and purified water, with organically grown cinnamon bark as a natural flavour enhancer.